NewsletterI write a monthly newsletter where I summarize interesting ideas from academia and industry.
- Research papers in from the AI (Computer Vision, NLP) and HCI (Interaction Design, Visualization) areas
- Blog posts on projects I am working on.
- Blog posts on on ML, Visualization etc.
Sign up below if you'd like to be part of the newsletter!
- August 19, 2023Landing that Graduate Research Internship Position (CS, HCI) Notes on preparing for an internship in computer science for graduate students.
- July 26, 2023Implementing an Authenticated Backend API for your Firebase Hosting App with Cloud Functions. How to implement a backend api with authentication for your app deployed on firebase hosting using the firebase functions python sdk.
- May 21, 2023Implementing Dark Mode in Gatsby + Tailwind while Avoiding Flash of Unstyled Content (FOUC) How to implement dark mode in Gatsby + Tailwind while avoiding flash of unstyled content (FOUC)
- March 31, 2023How to Build MultiModal Recommender Systems with Tensorflow How to build multimodal recommender systems with Tensorflow Similarity
- January 06, 2023How to Build a Similar Posts Feature for Your Gatsby (JAMSTACK) Website using Machine Learning (Document Similarity) Extract representations for each post using a pretrained model, compute similarity scores, build a data structure that maps each post to a list of similar posts and display it on the post page.
- December 31, 20222022 Year in Review Got some stuff done.
- October 28, 202210 Predictions on the Future of Cloud Computing by 2025 - Insights from Google Next Conference 10 predictions on ways in which cloud computing and developer workflows will change in the next 3 year.
- September 24, 2022Introducing Peacasso: A UI Interface for Generating AI Art with Latent Diffusion Models (Stable Diffusion) I built a UI interface for interacting with latent diffusion models.