NewsletterI plan to write a monthly newsletter where I will be summarizing interesting ideas from academia and industry.
- Research papers in from the AI (Computer Vision, NLP) and HCI (Interaction Design, Visualization) areas
- Blog posts on projects I am working on.
- Blog posts on on ML, Visualization etc.
Sign up below if you'd like to be part of the newsletter!
- February 11, 2021Recent Breakthroughs in AI (Karpathy, Johnson et al, Feb 2021)Summary of my notes from the Feb 11 Talk on “Recent breakthroughs in AI” .
- January 19, 2021Learning to Illustrate/Paint with Autodesk Sketcbook (How To)I am learning to draw/illustrate stuff with Autodesk Sketchbook.
- December 31, 20202020 Year in ReviewMade it so far.
- December 07, 2020Why I moved my personal website to Gatsby.js + GithubWhy I moved my personal website to Gatsby.js + Github Pages.
- July 22, 2020How to Explain HuggingFace BERT for Question Answering NLP Models with TF 2.0Using gradients to visualize what parts of the question/passage most impact the predicted answer.
- December 31, 2019Introducing Anomagram - An Interactive Visualization of Autoencoders, Built with Tensorflow.jsAn interactive tool that lets you train and evaluate an autoencoder for the task of anomaly detection on ECG data. It lets you visualize performance metrics, internal model state as training progresses, all in the browser.
- December 31, 2019Designing AnomagramA discussion on some of the design and optimizations that support the user experience goals for the Anomagram app.
- December 30, 20192019 Year in ReviewI wrote more code, did more ML, did more community.