NewsletterI plan to write a monthly newsletter where I will be summarizing interesting ideas from academia and industry.
- Research papers in from the AI (Computer Vision, NLP) and HCI (Interaction Design, Visualization) areas
- Blog posts on projects I am working on.
- Blog posts on on ML, Visualization etc.
Sign up below if you'd like to be part of the newsletter!
- March 21, 2021State of Deep Learning for Object Detection - You Should Consider CenterNets!It's 2021 - there has been quite a bit of progress in practical models for object detection.
- March 13, 2021How to Add Newsletter Signup (Revue) to a Static Site (Gatsby)I just added newsletter signup to my Gatsby website. Here's how I got it done.
- March 03, 2021Real-Time High-Resolution Background Matting | Paper ReviewA review of the CVPR 2021 paper "Real-Time High-Resolution Background Matting".
- March 02, 2021U2Net Going Deeper with Nested U-Structure for Salient Object Detection | Paper ReviewA review of the August 2020 U^2-Net paper. Technical overview, practical considerations.
- February 11, 2021Recent Breakthroughs in AI (Karpathy, Johnson et al, Feb 2021)Summary of my notes from the Feb 11 Talk on “Recent breakthroughs in AI” .
- January 19, 2021Learning to Illustrate/Paint with Autodesk Sketcbook (How To)I am learning to draw/illustrate stuff with Autodesk Sketchbook.
- December 31, 20202020 Year in ReviewMade it so far.
- December 07, 2020Why I moved my personal website to Gatsby.js + GithubWhy I moved my personal website to Gatsby.js + Github Pages.